django-tables2 - An app for creating HTML tables¶
Its features include:
- Any iterable can be a data-source, but special support for Django querysets is included.
- Support for automatic table generation based on a Django model.
- Supports custom column functionality via subclassing.
- Column based table sorting.
- Template tag to enable trivial rendering to HTML.
- Generic view mixin.
About the app:
- Available on pypi
- Tested with python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 and Django 1.8, 1.9, Travis CI
- Documentation on readthedocs.org
- Bug tracker
Table of contents¶
- Alternative column data
- Alternative column ordering
- Column and row attributes
- Customizing headers and footers
- Swapping the position of columns
- Table Mixins
- Customizing table style
- Querystring fields
- Controlling localization
- Class Based Generic Mixins
- Pinned rows
- Filtering data in your table